Show Notes: Book Title - Storm on the Horizon: The New Age, UFOs and the Cosmic Christ
Questions for Sylvia:
- How did you come to be an investigator for MUFON?
- Did you come to a faith in Christ before or after your work on UFOs?
- Do you see a connection between the rise in occult, spiritism and the Theosophical Society and the increase in appearances and abductions of UFO activity?
- What is your take on the different species of aliens reported by contactees? Do you think they are actual extraterrestrial sentient beings from other planets or a satanic deception?
- What do you believe the glowing orbs are? Are they drone scouts, probes or some other type of information gathering entities?
- You document so much evidence of UFOs over the decades, Have you drawn a specific conclusion as to what their agenda is?
- Do you see a connection between the abduction/genetic manipulation agenda and the altering of human/animal DNA in Genesis 6?
- Were you seeing your own personal sightings of UFO’s and orbs prior to investigating phenomenon for MUFON or after?
- Do you think your investigations trigger sightings or is it possible that they are triggered by your faith in exposing them?
- Do you have an idea or theory on how the alien/UFO deception is to be played out in the future?
Takeaway: “It has become apparent from my own investigation that a diabolical plan has been in the works for a long time, a diabolical plan that would set upon this Earth a great deception from the farthest corners of the globe to the infinite expanse of space. Changes in politics, religion, and education all appear to be headed toward the acceptance of a united world and a possible intergalactic governing body. …Our innate desire to worship something of greater moral value outside ourselves must be satisfied. We cannot establish a new and global spirituality alone, but indications suggest that a base of unseen forces, even benevolent ETs, is helping it along. Spirit masters with their “Plan of the Ages” advocate for the establishment of a new world teacher, new Christ, and new global leader—even a cosmic one.” - Sylvia McKelvey, Storm on the Horizon